Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Back to the streets


So clean when I pull up to the scene
Big goals, and I put that on me
What you thinkin? What's good?
Yeah, back to the streets
~Saweetie

Welcome my peeps to my post. I'm in my round the way mood while sporting an exclusive by Gloom called Ashley Set which is a Mini Pack set available at the Vanity Event. Ashley comes in 3 colors red, black, and white for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy & Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Physique, and Venus. The Vanity Event began March 4th and will run until March 28th. I have provided your transportation to Vanity because I need my gurls in these streets! (smiles)

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: TRUTH / Lady

Attributes: Gloom. -Insta 2.0 Collection - Brown+Blue, .:[PUMEC]:. Faradenza ears, .:Avanti:. Raemy Nails

Accessories: .::Supernatural::. Onyx Set necklace, [Since 1975] Graffiti Backpack, [Juju] Jenny Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment