Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

I'm chill


 Hello my wonderful readers and welcome to my post. Don't worry about it, this lovely sentiment goes out to one particular person. That one who said all those sweet things in the beginning and then went sour on me. That one who displayed warm emotions to me and then went cold. They know who they are! I'm chill wit it though, ya gurl knows how to bring it down, to relax and move on!

So I'm also here to share with you a new release by N.Kolour ~ Lash I Nail Applier. This awesome set is bright and bold with it's own sentiment in 5 shades of yellow & red with exciting curves and lines. Lash I is available for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails and can be purchased at N.Kolour's main store location or on their market place page. I have provided transportation to both for you. I hope you check it out and enjoy.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: [Yomi] Gigi Hair

Cosmetics: Izzie's -  Gloom Eyeshadows & [ MUDSKIN ]_You Can Eat My Lips

Attributes: Essences : Sibyl Bento Shape & .euphoric ~ Melancholic Eyes

Clothes/Accessories: - sixx - Graphic Tee, Truth Olympia (visor), BALACLAVA!! Mateo Glasses SPRING, GUTCHI - Simple Wrist Watch Premium, ~~Ysoral~~.: Luxe Bracelet Leslie & *AvaWay Sindy ring

Pose: - sixx - Stoner Set

No comments:

Post a Comment