Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 21, 2021

A Look



The only one in the room. Am I? The most beautiful woman you've seen. Am I? 

It's a look, everyone has it, can get it or in our case buy it! Smiles! Welcome my beautiful readers to another post. I hope that this one finds you safe and well.

I bring to you a sexy, revealing but hide the best parts, lil mini dress designed by Enigma Apparel called Danielle Set which is available in sizes for Isis, Freya, Physique, Hourglass and Maitreya. It also comes hud driven with 8 vibrant colors. Danielle is available at the main store location of Enigma Apparel, I have provided your taxi. I hope you go out and create your "A Look"!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: [RA] Sophie Hair

Cosmetics: amara beauty - Hailey Lipsticks

Accessory: BALACLAVA!! Mateo Glasses SPRING

 

No comments:

Post a Comment