Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 6, 2021

envy my Glam


 Hello my fellow SLifers. Welcome to my post and with this one I am willing to share my Glam with you, so you need not be envious (smiles). You must start with believing in your own sensuality because to not experience it is to not know the glamorous life and I can lead you in the right direction for the perfect outfit to start off with! Gloss has a new release that is an exclusive for UP Event ~ Lenna Swimsuit. This ultra sexy and sensual swimsuit is available in a fullpack with 9 different colors, I am modeling the black. It is fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus. Up started March 1st and will run until March 15th. I have provided your transportation and so get out there and live your Glam Life!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: [DUE] Armas

Cosmetics: :Lg: Lily lipstick packs #1

Attributes: ^^Swallow^^ Persia Ears & ((Mister Razzor)) Danica Tattoo

Attachment: [Cubic Cherry] {Healthy Drink}

Location: Arabian Nights Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment