Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

In Bloom


 Never be afraid to let yourself bloom  ~unknown

My fantabulous readers! Welcome to my post. I am blooming and flowering in ready for the beauty of summer! I am starting with this gorgeous dress from Gloss called Nuria Set in a Megapack which also includes a pair of lovely platform heels. Now Nuria as a megapack is available in a variety of patterns ~shoes also, but I choose this one full of flowers, I was in my summer feels (smiles). So it's fitted for Altamura, Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Isis, Physique, and Venus shapes. The heels are compatible with Belleza, Slink, and Maitreya. This ensemble is located at the Hashtag Event which began March 16th and runs til March 30th. You still have time to check it out and I have of course provided your transportation. Well I pass my bloom unto you my fantabulous readers, please enjoy!

 Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Genus~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Sintiklia - Katy

Attributes: INVADE GABRIELLE SKIN & SHAPE and .euphoric ~ Keisha Eyes

Accessories: [ rD] Cercis Necklace & Earrings Multi Gold and Belle Epoque {Nerea Headpiece}

No comments:

Post a Comment