Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2021

A little country with my soul


 Good morning my beautiful readers, ya gurl is out in the countryside with this one! These grand and majestic horses take me back to being a young child spending my summers with my Grandparents. My Grandfather was retired and would work part-time on a sprawling farm taking care of the horses. I loved to go with him just to be around the animals, especially the horses. It's nothing like riding a horse! It would make me feel so big and above the world. So yeah I'm a country gurl with city gurl style (smiles).

With that being said I present to you in city gurl style two hot designs with a hot pink flair. Deep Static with Maisie Glasses is an exclusive for The Dubai Event. They are an original mesh design that includes a texture and resize hud. Then there is N.Kolour's new design of Fluorescent Drips Nail Applier which is exclusively at Sense Event. Fluorescent Drips are hud driven in 5 bold splashed colors fitted for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. The Dubai Event is on until June 10th and Sense Event runs til June 8th. I have provided taxis to both, I hope you enjoy and please create your own flair!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa ~Slink

Hair: [DUE] Armas 

Cosmetics: BT:Lipstick Appliers ~ VIP

Tattoo: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Serenity

Clothing: PIXEL BOX - Steampunk Leather Harness Top & Blueberry - Spotlight - High & Low Jeans 

Accessories: BONDI . The Artisan Hat, [DDL] Bandana, LIVIA::Lauren Hoops, and ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Bento Rings

Location: Elders Hollow, Dalton Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment