Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 9, 2021

A night in


 I want the wickedly forbidden, romantic and sensual moments of your time. I want only the taste that your lips can give me. I want to feel you. I want a night in...with you...

Welcome my passionate readers to my "I'm in one" post. I was put in touch with my feminine sexy side for this one. ♔Enigma Apparel♔ exclusive design for UP is an uber sexy one called Sarah Dress, it is hud driven with 10 lacey (some delightfully sheer) patterns to choose from. Sarah will have you in your feminineness for sure! It is fitted for Maitreya, Venus, Isis, Hourglass, and Physique. UP Event started May 1st and runs until May 15th. I have provided a chauffer for you so that you can have A night in!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa ~Slink

Hair: F.Q. Asia Pony, S.E Michele FNTY Hairbase

Accessories: [Sexy Princess] Tri-band Gold Choker/Collar, .::Supernatural::. Drih set necklace #2&3 & Dolce  bracelet #1,2&3, B(u)y Me. Jana Studs, and Nord Embel'Lys Ailes d'Amour Upper Bracelets

Heels: REIGN.- Lexi Buckle Platform Stiletto

Pose: //elephante poses// Decisions On The Bay #3

Location: Dark Discipline


No comments:

Post a Comment