Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Come, be my victim!



I will be your necessary evil using your temptation to force you into obedience. I will cause you great  suffering from your deadly fascination and hedonistic desire. Your life will be mine living in your own desirable calamity of domestic peril. I will master you!

Good evening my macabre readers, welcome to my post. I hope that you have had a grand day and are settling in for a salacious evening (hehe). Before you do let me inform you of the new design by Gloss  that is available at UP! Event .. Izza Slit Long Dress Minipack Special, a sexy satin silky form fitting dress in black, red, or white. It is for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Isis, and Physique shapes. UP! Event began May 1st and ends May 15th. I have provided you a taxi for a quick trip to UP! I wish you a sublime evening!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa ~Slink

Hair: Boudoir Pompadour Hair

Cosmetics: L'Etre - [#59-68] & +Fallen Gods Inc.+Kamal face tattoo & [CX] Essential Dirty Claws

Tattoo: +Psycho Barbie+ [Henna Arm Tattoo] 

Accessories: : CULT : ROU Rings Set, [CX] Pierced Septum, Romazin - Necklace <Mista>2, Spoiled - Pad Lock Choker & [MODA] Betsy Bow Platforms



 

No comments:

Post a Comment