Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Livin' Golden


 I'm taking my own freedom, putting in my song
Singing loud and strong, groovin' all day long
I'm taking my freedom, putting in my stroll
I'll be high steeping ya'll, letting the joy unfold
I'm living my life like it's golden
 ~ Jill Scott

Good afternoon my precious readers. Welcome to my post. This afternoon is so beautiful I was inspired to the feeling of being golden! Such and awesome state of mind and consciousness I have to share it with ya'll (smiles). But check me out in my golden state sporting a pair of Deep Static eyewear called Valerie Glasses. These fantabulous glasses are hud driven to be textured and resized to your desire and are exclusively available at Gala Fair by Tres Chic ~ Summer Edition. The Gala Fair began May 10th and continues until May 31st, please look to the right and find your taxi and I give you permission to be Golden!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa ~Slink

Hair: Exile:: Bailey

Outfit: Entice - Summer Nights - Peach

Pose: Provoke Me - Stair Sit

Location: City Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment