Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 15, 2021

Hey don't mess wit my game!


 Good morning my fellow SL'ifers! Welcome to my post. I must tell you that I am a creature of habit, regardless of it being the weekend I still wake up early, sad I know but it is what is...til it ain't (hehe)! So I'm gonna enjoy it, the rest of the fam is sleeping and I have my alone time to get my game on!
I have several favs but man...N.Kolour brought one back to me with their new release called Dat Tetris Life Nail Applier! With it's five levels of realistic Tetris patterns of those bold bright color blocks...wow, I'm in on this one! Dat Tetris Life is fitted for Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails and is also special priced at 50L's for the month of May. Yeah this so inspired me I have to look it while I'm doing it (ha!). So you can find this awesome nail applier only at N.Kolour's main store location for which I have provided your transportation. I wish you an awesome morning and now I gotta get back to my game life!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa ~Slink

Hair: [^.^ Ayashi^.^] Jenica 

Cosmetics: zzie's Spring Gradient eyeshadow and NOX. Sienna Gloss

Attire: Razor/// Chambers Shirt v2, RAMA - Rodeo Drive Babe Shorts

Accessory: Spoiled - Festive Gamer Headset / Gamer Girl PS Controller Fatpack w/pose

Tattoo: Lush _Sy Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment