Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Enjoying the journey


 We never know what's going to come our way at any point or time but I do know that I will be able to look back and say I enjoyed the journey. The people I have and have had in my life, the loves, the laughter, the drama, the pain...has all been made more bearable and enjoyable. So let's ride!

Welcome my cool cat readers to my post. I present to you a design by ♔Enigma Apparel♔~ Gyzza Set a jacket, lingerie, and boots complete ready to wear outfit. The lingerie is B.O.M in five choice colors while the jacket is hud driven in six cool colors. Gyzza is an exclusive for the XXX Event and is fitted for Maitreya, Freya, Venus, Isis, Hourglass, and Physique shapes.  XXX began May 13th and will run until June 3rd, you will find a taxi on the right. Grab yours and you will surely enjoy the journey! Special thanks to Apollo (smiles)

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa ~Slink

Hair: CAMO - Amber Dreads

Skin: .:[PUMEC]:. -.:Lara - May 

Cosmetics: ARTE - Fiore Eyebrows & CATWA Lipstick

Tattoo: .: Vegas :. Tattoo ~ Enjoy The Silence

Accessories: [Salem] Leviathan Bindi & *PKC* Veri Bento Face Piercing Set

Pose: [KuddleMuddle] Fifties Series: Lean / female

Deco: Modulus - Abandoned Kiosk -, 1960 C10 RP Original Truck, and {vespertine} - garden pebble pathway

No comments:

Post a Comment