Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

My pure Imagination


 The best moments of my day is when I'm able to sit down and create an image to take a photograph that shows my emotions, my thoughts, or some small inconsequential thing or part of my day. It's very relaxing and spirit lifting. I love this part of my Second Life. 

Welcome my auspicious readers to my post and I'm comfy at home with this one! I'm surrounded by small creature comforts and wearing my fav things. First up are Deep Static Bianca Shades which are an original design for Cosmopolitan. They are hud driven with size and frame/lens texturing suitable for any look and style. I am wearing mine in the tortoise shell w/clear lenses...a gurl must see to draw (smiles). Cosmo began May 17th and you will find a taxi to the right. 

Next are N.Kolour's Shades of Purple Nail Applier, rich and regal with it's 5 varying shades of deep to lilac purple, it is also hud driven and is fitted for Maitreya, Slink, Vista, and Omega nails. Shades of Purple is available at N.Kolour's main store and on their market place page. A link is also on the right. Well I'm going to get back at it, gotta keep up with my moments!!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa ~Slink

Hair: Doe: Electric Heart 

Cosmetics: Zibska ~ Liddy eyeshadow & NOX. Sienna Gloss

Clothing: Vinyl - Camilla Panties - 3am Knotted Tee

Attachment: [Cubic Cherry] {School Time} pencil

Pose: MOVEMENT - Playful Hands 03

No comments:

Post a Comment