Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2020

A White Party

Good evening my awesome readers. I hope that this post finds you relaxed and well satisfied with this day. I had to make a little stop while on my way to a white party inworld. I love themed events at clubs, it always brings out the creativeness of all the SL people, and white is one of my fav colors to wear. So I have this perfect cool, loose flowing halter top made by MI.CO Katrin Blouse that I am wearing. Now it does have a color option hud full of 20 colors (that includes the white) to pick from and it is sized for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique, Venus, and Fitmesh. You will find a taxi on the left of my post to MI.CO please check them out for your own Katrin Blouse and enjoy!

~ Credits

~Genus~Maitreya

Hair: NO.Match_NO.ROMANCE
Appearance: GENUS skin applier // Azalea - Ebony, [theSkinnery] Body applier 
Cosmetics: LUXREBEL "Freestyle" Lipstick &Yasum*Maitreya*Bento-Nails*French
Attire: Addams//Zury Leggings//
Accessories:  MG - Earrings - Turi Power Hoops and :::FurtaCor:::Suzana Shoes::

No comments:

Post a Comment