Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 13, 2020

a Walk

So before Covid-19 hit my world, I would take these really long walks. I mean I would walk my tooshie off! It was exhilarating, comforting, and thought provoking. I did continue to walk thru the first week of my hometown's shut-in period and it was amazing then to see how little things were being taken serious. Well here we go with this recent large upsurge of new Covid cases and my state is in a red zone! It makes me think back and wonder if we would have been more committed to the policies would we be at this point right now. I believe we might face another shut down so I thought you better get some walking in and maybe think about how to plan to be better equipped if there is. So...I'll walk...

Welcome my lovely readers I present to you an MI.CO release that is an exclusive for this month's Swank "Shades of Fall", Franny Mega Pack. Franny is complete with a dress, dress coat and boots all of which are hud driven and customizable right down to the shoe strings on the boots. Each color is fall inspired with 5 shades of fatigue and 5 shades of matching solid colors. The dress/dress coat are compatible with Voluptuous, Hourglass, Tonic Curvy & Fine, Ocacin, Maitreya, Physique, Venus, Isis and Freya shapes. The boots are for Slink, Tonic, Ocacin, Maitreya, Belleza, and Voluptuous. Swank started November 7th and runs thru until the end of the month, I have provided your transportation to the right of my post. I wish you well and to enjoy a Walk.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: [DUE] Armas Non rigged//

Cosmetics: PANGEA. Juicy Lipstick [PP]

Accessories: Egoisme Dogtags & ODDITY Glasses-TopGun-Retro Dark

Pose: -Rebel Poses- Aww Shucks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment