Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 8, 2020

It's seasonal


Good evening my fellow SLifers and welcome to another post. I hope that this last day of the weekend has found you rejuvenated and full of vigor for the week to come. I know that I am because all I can think about is my upcoming vaca for my turkey day! It will be upon me before I know it and I have so much to do to prepare for it! This year has been a fast one even with all the hardships and struggles that we have had to deal with. I will be very happy to see it end and I hope that 2021 is more promising for us all!

Well I'll move on to my designer presentation which is N.Kolour's new release for the season called Harvest Time Again Nail Applier. It's very appropriate with it's hues of red/oranges, blue/greens, yellow and purple all warm colors to accommodate your fall attire. Harvest Time Again Nail Applier is compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega hands and can be found inworld at N.Kolour's main store location for which I have provided transportation located on the right of my post. I wish you a wonderful evening and a great week!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Analogdog - Kama

Cosmetics: LURE: lipstick gift - Jun 2018 & [session] Moles

Attributes: .euphoric ! Joanna Eyes Applier

No comments:

Post a Comment