Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Chemistry 101

 

"Chemistry is you touching my mind and setting my body on fire"

You have me hungering at the smell of you. Thirsting for one look from you. Salivating for a mere touch of your hands. I'm caught up and tripping over myself. Fumbling for my thoughts. I try to express myself but I have no words, none, for this man who has me on an intellectual high that I hope to never come down from....class has begun! Yasss!

Welcome my delectable readers, in this post I present to you a new release from N.Kolour ~ Geometric (Blue) Nail Applier, a bold set of 5 shapes & patterns in dark and light shades of blue that are compatible with Slink, Vista, Omega, and Maitreya nails. This awesome set is available now inworld at N.Kolour's main store location. I have provided a taxi for you on the right of my post. Set your chemistry in motion and grab a set of Geometric (Blue) Nail Applier!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: S.E CATWA MICHELE FNTY Hairbase Dark Colors

Cosmetics: .euphoric ~Vivian Beauty Lipgloss~

Attributes: .euphoric ~ Joanna eyes applier, --- PUMEC - / Mesh Ears\   -  Horizon

Accessories: *PKC* Louise Bento Rings, :Z.S: Snake Nose Piercing


No comments:

Post a Comment