Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Into Fall


 ~And all of a sudden Summer collapsed into Fall~ Oscar Wilde

Hello my fantastic readers and welcome to my post. Fall is so delicious and inviting to me with it's warm and golden bright colors: I get to drink milk rich marsh mellow infested (hehe) cups of hot chocolate, warmed up spicy apple cider - with a touch of rum (smiles) - and ewey gewey carmel apples dipped in mounds of salty peanuts. Pumpkin roll cake laden with heaping toppings of whipped cream, hot pecan pies and sweet potato pies. Now I know I could enjoy these things at any time of the year but nothing beats enjoying them while the air is crisp and the leaves that are fall's flowers are all around while wearing comfy sweaters and hip hugging leggins. Oh, I can't forget a pair of cute boots! Nothing says fall any better than this! I luv it!

So onto my presentation for this post, a cute warm and comfy outfit by MI.CO, their new release Tiana Sweater/Leggins. This great combo is perfectly matched for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Tonic Curvy/Fine and Voluptuous shapes. It is hud driven with a choice of 20 colors for the sweater and the leggins giving you an option of mix and match. Tiana is available inworld and on MI.CO's market place page. As always I have provided your transportation to both just look to the right of my post and I wish you a delicious Fall!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: ICONIC:HF:Katherine

Cosmetics: SlackGirl Eyeshadow [PP November], .ARISE. Face Moles, PANGEA. Juicy Lipstick//PP & POEMA ~ hustle lashes

Attributes: .euphoric ~ Melancholic Eyes Applier

Accessories: Captivating! Butterfly Gold & Pearl Necklace & !Rebel Hope - Liz Mesh Wedge Boots

Pose Prop: **Something New [SN]~ Fall Time

No comments:

Post a Comment