Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Played


But I can't wear nobody wedding ring
If he ain't really bout the things he claim

Now watch me, watch me
You need to stop it, stop it
I ain't bout that talkin', talkin'
I'm bout that walkin', walkin'

Lay in that dirty bed you made yourself
And if you played me then you played yourself
I'm on my own I don't need no one else

~(loose excerpts) Savannah Cristina "Played Yourself"


Hello and welcome my fabulous readers to my post. I love to play games, you know video games, computer games, board games, and I even love going to the arcades, but when it comes to my heart....helltotheno! Is it me? I can't be the only one that is finding these same men! You know the kind that like to play loose and fast with other peoples minds, hearts and feelings. Yes it's a virtual world, we all have heard this before, but I am real behind my avi just like everyone else. I met some guy who said to me "It's second life...this is how it's done". Next! Well I'm not the one and nor will I allow it to be done to me. You play'd yourself!😛

Now that I got that off my chest (smiles) I present to you ♔Enigma Apparel♔ with an exclusive release for UP!, Danika Set. This "look at cha gurl" set with it's hip hugging satin mini and gold chain is hud driven with 6 bold color options and is fitted for Maitreya, Maitreya Petite, Legacy, Freya, and Hourglass. UP! Red Event started November 1st and last until November 15th, plenty of time to head on over and check out this fabulous event. Your taxi is provided to the right. 

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Sintiklia - Sparks & Mesh base 1 v3

Cosmetics: ::Modish:: Glitterstuff [PP Nov 2017]

Accessory: [MODA] Alyx Corset Heels

Attachment: Kokoro Poses - cigarette






No comments:

Post a Comment