Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 29, 2020

My quiet place


Lost in thoughts is something very comfortable and is familiar territory for me. I revel in my thoughts... maybe a little too much. I enjoy escaping reality in some form or another, daydreaming, watching "sappy" happy ending movies, playing at "living" in second life (smiles). I do those things quite a lot especially now (we all know why ~ frowns). It's my quiet place my quiet time and as long as I need to do it and get away from things even for just a little time...I will continue to do so!

Hello my charmed readers and welcome to my post. I present to you N.Kolour's Floral Lace Nail Applier. It is an exclusive for the current Sense Event which began November 18th and runs until December 8th. Floral Lace is compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails, it comes hud driven in 5 soft pastel colors of floral lace design. You still have plenty of time to attend Sense and I have as always provided transportation which is located to the right of my post.

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: S.E Michele FNTY Dark Colors

Attributes: .euphoric ~ Melancholic Eyes Applier [Catwa] Pack 03, and ^^Swallow^^ HD Ears

Cosmetics: NOX. Sienna Set (lip gloss)

Clothing: R2A Female Silk Robe

Accessories: *PKC* Louise Bento Rings, Izzie's - Hoop Earrings, and .:Mai Bilavio:. Pisces Necklace

Pose: Cherry Bunny - QT Portrait

Deco: Foxwood - Yorkie Pups set, *Tentacio * Healthy Life fatpack - cherry snack, [Merak] - Rose's Beauty, and BLACK NEST/Hohto Messy Clothes - Light

No comments:

Post a Comment