Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 19, 2020

I am the Lotus


 Like the the Lotus that grows thru murky, muddy water and is beautiful in spite of it's surroundings: my growth my confidence and my self worth ~ I am the Lotus.

Hello and welcome my amazing readers to my post. I present to you an exclusive design from ♔Enigma Apparel♔ for the Bundles Event The Magic Colors of Autumn ~ Claudia Set. This form hugging chiffon like mini dress is creature comfort in a box. Hud driven in 6 rich colors and fitted for Maitreya, Legacy, Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Physique, and Hourglass. You will feel all your worth and confidence grow like the Lotus (smiles). Bundles Event started November 9th and runs until December 2nd, there is still time to check out it, a taxi waits on you to the right of my post. Enjoy my Lotus flowers!

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: #CHAIN - Flore Hair

Cosmetics: (skin) Essences - Anais #Medium02, .euphoric ~ Cute Lashes

Attributes: Gloom. - Tirel Collection - Brown & ^^Swallow^^ Ears HD

Tattoo: TattooMania/T-04

Location: Athenaeum

No comments:

Post a Comment