Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 20, 2020

She.Her!Me?

I'm not your friend
or anything, Damn
You think that your the man,
I think therefor I Am
Therefor I Am ~ Billie Eilish

MMhhmm, hello my exalted readers! Welcome to my post and yasss ya gurl is on one! I try my hardest to stay away from drama...but well it's hard sometimes, especially when it's brought to me! I'll not spread that negativity, I turnt it to inspire my post and show out in this hot gurl design by MI.CO ~ Liza Top & Skirt Laces. With it's lace top and skirt that has a peekaboo slit in back this outfit will surely put drama in it's place. Liza comes hud driven with 20 choice colors and fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Tonic Curvy/Fine/Minimizer, Slink Original & Hourglass, Perky, Altamura, E Body Classic & Curvy, Maitreya, Signature, and Star Mesh Body. Liza is available for purchase at MI.CO's main store location or on the market place page. I have provided transportation for you on the right of my post. 

Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink/Hourglass

Hair: Volthair. Venome - (Majestic)

Cosmetics: TRES BEAU Naomi Collection [PP] (lipstick), .euphoric ~ Nora (eyeshadow & mole)

 Attributes: --- PUMEC - / Mesh Ears\   -  Horizon

Accessories: Kibitz - Chara bangles & [Juju] Lolly Heels

Pose: ::WetCat:: 'Shades' sunglasses pose set [Bento]

No comments:

Post a Comment