Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 11, 2020

An artistic soul

In the colors of my virtual world I am an artist, putting on canvas the dreams that I dream of, my wishes that I desire, and an existence that only I can draw!
To that my amazing readers I share with you a new post. I present two wonderful entries from this months Swank themed "a Celebration of Colors". First up [VSM] devil inside with an awesome collection "Color your life" that has three groupings boxed separately:
  • Unisex pose with Brush (without props/Skybox)
  • Pose set with props (includes canvas with art change menu/easel/rugs/stool)
  • Full set that includes props and Skybox (that has a resize menu & candles w/on or off lights) *The Skybox is empty and ready for your personal decorations 
Next is the sexy satin lace trimmed Oxana Dress created by MI.CO. It comes with a hud of 20 bright and bold colors for your own celebration in color and is compatible for a wide range of shapes that are the following: Altamura, Signature, Maitreya, Tonic Curvy/Fine, EBody Classic/Curvy, Star Mesh, TMP Legacy/Perky, Belleza Venus/Isis/Freya, Slink Original/Hourglass.
I encourage you to attend Swank for these awesome designs and more because celebrating the colors of our lives is to wash away the dust of our day to day existence and we all need that from time to time. Well, I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: DOUX - Sonya hair
Cosmetics: :Lg: Lesly lipstick Pack #3
Accessories: MG - earrings - Sarin Twisted Torque, MICHAN Key necklace, & ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Bento rings


No comments:

Post a Comment