Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2020

True Blue

I bid you welcome my true blue readers to my post today. I present to you two amazing products that both inspired me thru their evocative colors. So as you can see from my photo above I choose blue, and I choose it because it touches me with it's meaning of loyalty, genuineness, and honesty. All of which are awesome qualities to have and all of which I always aspire to be!
I share with you first MI.CO's Martha Latex Dress. This sexy mini with it's low cut backline conforms to all your womanly figure with divineness and is set off by a gold hoop necklace. Martha is available for Belleza (Freya/Isis/Venus), Slink (Original & Hourglass), EBody Curvy, Maitreya Lara, and Maitreya Lara 1 and also comes with a 10 color option hud. It is available at MI.CO's main store location and on their market place page, both links are located to the right.
To top of my inspirational true blue mood I need my makeup huni and so I present to you ALCHEMIST ~ The Dark Side Lipstick which is a Genus applier that comes in three deep dark matte colors that will certainly set off and compliment whatever style you decide on for your mood. You will also see to the right of my post links to ALCHEMIST. Well I'm going to start of my week with a true blue attitude, I feel as if that will make a way for a positively awesome week!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~Credits

~Genus~Slink

Hair: Mina - Kayla
Appearance: [Glam Affair] Neya Skin, POEMA - Penelope eyes & ..::INKer::.. From The Roses Tattoo
Accessores: B(u)Y Me: Claws Nails . Merci Set 1, Swallow Ring & *PKC* Monique Nose Chain


No comments:

Post a Comment