Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 19, 2020

In a spiritual glow

I say good afternoon to you my adored fellow earth people. I wish upon you an awareness of your connectivity of being a whole universe of love and compassion to yourself and to one another. Let us unite in what we all completely share...our humanness! Now I know I got ya wondering wth! Please, don't over think it. Just feel it. Believe it. Live it. Yasss!
I bring to you with this post a group gift tattoo from -The Acid Bath-, named Ruven. It is a Maitreya and BoM applier with a fresh & aged look ( I used fresh in my photo). They are offering a multitude of group gifts right now in honor of their new store opening, so it is a great time to become a member, which is free. I have a taxi for you to the right of my post. I urge you to pay -The Acid Bath- a visit!
"The personal life deeply lived always expands into truths beyond itself" ~ Anais Nin (I love this woman). Well, I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~Credits

~Maitreya~Slink

Hair: adoness: philippis: blood
Cosmetics: amara beauty - the matte lipstick palette
Attire: Luas Fahima skirt Black
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^ Pixie ears, B(u)y Me. Jana stud earrings & Claws Nails. Merci Set1, JUMO Originals Biafra necklace, Cae::Hope:: necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment