Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 4, 2020

On my way

My lovely readers, I wish you a tolerable Thursday. It is only bearable because it is one more day until the weekend! For me Thursdays are good for planning how to get out of weekend plans that I really didn't want to do (ha!) Please wish me luck on that one!
I bring to you in this post Evolve Shopping Bag-Twisted. This silky mini dress with it's thigh high slit, a ruffle bodice cinched with a sexy leather belt compliments shapes of Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. It also comes with a hud that has a choice of four bright colors for the dress and the belt. You will be able to find Twisted at Evolve, their personal taxi is located to the right of my post. Enjoy and have a tolerable Thursday!
Well, I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smiles). Until the next time....be safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: Slink Fedora Pony Coffee
Cosmetics: *Birth* 3rd Gen Alura lipstick GlamBold
Accessories: Essenz - Paris heels, ...MarmaladnyGirl...necklace - Devil, THRIVE: The "Kris" Weekender Bag
Pose: kokoro poses - Asuma 5 w/cigarette (adjusted)

No comments:

Post a Comment