Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A red hot summer

On this hot and muggy summer day, I bid you welcome my lovely readers. Omg this day was truly hot! One of those days you want to throw off everything and just hope that a cool breeze flows across your naked skin, even if it's for a second! A perfect red hot summer!
Well that leads me right into my post, my inspiration of hot reds and a cool breeze of soft petals. I bring you the hot & cool reds of N.Kolour's Shades of Red Nail Applier which has five varying shades of bright to muted reds. The set is compatible with Slink, Vista, Maitreya, and Omega nails. Shades of Red is available at N.Kolour's main store and on their market place page, both links are located to the right.
But my inspiration doesn't stope there! I add to my summer hotness the smoldering Summer Sadness Pallet by ALCHEMIST. This cosmetic pallet has six styles of bold eyeliners and glittery eyeshadows along with six varying shades of glistening and matte red lipsticks. It comes as a BoM and Genus applier. Please also see to the right a link to ALCHEMIST. 
Well I hope you have enjoyed this piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!


~ Credits

~Genus~Slink

Hair: pr!tty - Yeemi
Appearance: Sintiklia - Light eyes, .:Vega:. Tattoo applier Om, [Glam Affair] Neya skin
Accessories: Sweet Thing. Ruby Ring - Song of Swans, .::Supernatural::. Adley Gold - Red Gem necklace, and [JUSTICE] Liza earrings - Copper//Red

No comments:

Post a Comment