Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I appreciate Light

My fantabulous readers, I extend my arms out to welcome you today to my post. I wish to share with you my light because I have come to appreciate that I am the light. There is no light at the end of the tunnel, we who make a way for change, acceptance, love, and growth are the light. I have and always will believe in the best of the human spirit and there are others who shine bright with the same light. I am hopeful for our future!
With my light I share a cool and refreshingly beautiful nail applier set by N.Kolour called Palm Leaves Nail Applier. This set will take you out on a tropical breeze of multi-colored palm leaves in shades of greens, pinks, blues, and orange. Palm Leaves is an exclusive at this months Sense Event - The Best of Season. It is available in Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. I have provided a lighted pathway to the right of my post and hope that you follow it to Sense which is open June 18th thru til July 8th.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: .EscalateD. Jaime
Cosmetics: .euphoric - Nora Beauty Marks, Izzie's Holo eyeshadows & lipsticks [PP June 2018]

No comments:

Post a Comment