Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Summer mornings


Specifically weekend summer mornings! Awesome! I love to wake up on the weekends (for some reason though I still wake early like I'm going to work...ugghh) get my coffee, open the windows and enjoy the cool breezes, listen to the lovely birds serenade me, and all while giving in to my addiction of SL! Is it me at my fullest? Maybe not but I do enjoy it (smiles!)
So on this lovely early summer morning I inform you of N.Kolour with their new release Summer V Tips Nail Applier. This set contains 5 sunshine kissed shades that will brighten up and compliment any fashion statement you decide to express for your summer mornings, evenings, nights...you get the picture (hehe!). They are compatible with Maitreya, Slink, Vista, and Omega nails and are available now at their main store location, I have provided your taxi located to the right of my post. Enjoy your summer morning and then head on over to N.Kolour!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smiles). Until the next time....be safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: Doe: Blossom & Sintiklia Mesh base 1v2
Cosmetics: Izzie's Holo Lipstick [PP June 2018], #Besom butterflylashes [PP June 2018]
Attire: Kaithleen's Summer Breeze Dress
Accessories: .::Supernatural::. Karina Set Silver necklaces, Vengeful Threads - Starflower Nosering, Gaury Petal Capiz Mirror Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment