Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Creating calm & peace

Hello my beautiful readers. I welcome you to my post and I hope that you have had a lovely and most enjoyable weekend. I myself had a pleasurable one enjoying the many weekend sale events, and spending time with my sises from my group Sisters of SL. So as I relax and wind down from the weekend and prepare myself for the week to come I bring to you ♔Enigma Apparel♔ Martina Set which is an exclusive for Bundle of Dove - Summer Vibes that started June 15th and goes until July 14th. Martina Set is fitted for Belleza (Freya/Venus), Maitreya, and Slink (Physique/Hourglass). It is a complete set that includes the halter top, jean mini skirt, and sandals. With this set you have 2 huds with six sets of color choices for the top & skirt both. I have provided a taxi to Bundle of Dove located to the right. Hopefully you will make your way there, it is an event fitting for those summer items that you definitely need! Well, I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: [e] Lauren
Decor: Jian peewee puffs: Blankey Puffs Rare, WRONG Leather Sofa, Architect. Tiffany Vases, Remezzo Elephant decoration, [Lemon Chillz] Window Frame decor, Spargel & Shine Homes Mora Clock Venezia Nautical Green,  CR Water Banana 3 plant

No comments:

Post a Comment