Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Don't Judge Me


"The longing for sweets is really a yearning for love or sweetness"
~M. Woodman
Ok I'm sorry whoever you are, when I crave something sweet it is just because I crave SOMETHING SWEET! Nothing wrong with that in my book! To me being surrounding by scrumptious looking delights is pure heaven and the best time to enjoy a piece of heaven is the night time. Oh and of course you gotta look fabulous while enjoying your heaven, so I'm wearing ♔Enigma Apparel♔ Marion Set, a sexy mini dress set that includes a pair of pumps, and a hud with 8 color options for the mini. Marion Set is exclusively at this months UP Event ~ SUN,  which began June 1st and runs until June 15th. I'm going back to my cravings and I'm gonna enjoy every delicious bite so you please catch the taxi located to the right to UP and get your own Marion Set.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: Sintiklia hair - Amelia & mesh base 5 v3
Cosmetics: BLX - Kimi lipstick - Omega appliers
Accessories: MG earrings - Make a Wish & Eudora 3D Eos bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment