Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 7, 2020

I know I ride like a Girl

So try to keep up! Yasss it's ya gurl out to show her thing in a way that only I can do it! Check me out with these new and original designed tatts created by -The Acid Bath-.  These jewels & hearts are named Diopside, fitting for a Queen (me or you--we are all queens in SL) on her joy ride. Diopside comes as a BoM layer and a Maitreya applier that has you covered front and back and is available on -The Acid Bath- market place page for now.  A taxi is provided for you on the side of my post, so grab your Diopside Tatt and let us Queens ride out together!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life! 

~Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: ALANTORI - Lana Fitted hair & Sintiklia Mesh Base 2 v3
Cosmetics:
Attire: Little Fox - Piper leather boots // Crimson
Accessories: [MODA] Copious Gemstone ring, .::Supernatural::. Bloomy Sunglasses, ::SG:: Carezza Mesh Nails, MG earrings - Sarin Twisted Torque

No comments:

Post a Comment