Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 4, 2020

To Kiss or ...

My fab readers I welcome you to my post this early evening. I have had a much needed relaxing day at home, free from the stresses of work. I have filled up to my heart's content snapping photos and doing some inventory organizing and preparing my home inworld for myself and my King.
I'm going to leave off wearing ALCHEMIST ~ Hagelslag Lip Cream so that he'll want to kiss me breathless when he sees me! These lip creams come in a pallet of 5 party confetti rich, kissable neon colors, wearable with Genus mesh heads. You can find Hagelslag Lip Cream and more at ALCHEMIST main store or on the market place page. Your taxi is located to the right of my post.
Well,  I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smiles). Until the next time....be safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Genus~Slink

Hair: KUNI - Minha (rig v.2)
Attire: Sn@tch Surfside Halter Top Omega Applier Hud
Accessories: MG - earrings - antique london drop
[FORMANAILS] - Hamsa Ring-Rose, Aseriz - Sali Bracelet, Lia Bracelet, [HJ] Ladies Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment