Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 2, 2020

It will rain

Good morning! I'm up bright and early and ready to start my day just so I can end my day (ha!). I'm just ready for this holiday weekend. This has been a tough week. But as they say--there will be rain, but you should look up because after the rain there will be a rainbow and let me tell you, I'm ready for mine! While I wait for it I'll be wearing Evolve's Call Me. It's a grown and sexy mini dress for their Shopping Bag-$55L Thursday. Call Me comes with a hud option of 4 colors and is compatible with shapes Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya. I have provided your taxi to the right of my post to Evolve and I wish you a rainbow kind of day!
Well I hope you have enjoyed this piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: [THRONED] Joycelyn mesh hair bun & hair base
Cosmetics: Sintiklia Matte lipsticks
Appearance: .:[PUMEC]:. /mesh ears\ Faradenza
Accessory: ((Lovely Alien)) Silken Parasol, TD Maya Slink ankle boots
Deco: DD Wild Romantic Garden Scene, [Contraption] Garden Lamp Post, Reka. Wooden Chair (gift), tarte. Wagon Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment