Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 26, 2020

A Forever State....

Thank you for joining me my wonderful readers. I thought I'd catch some early morning sunshine. I live for my Sunday mornings. I don't know what it is about Sundays, mornings that is, but it's my fav day of the weekend. I think it's got to be what the day implies you know, relaxation, reflection, peace---all are powerful and impactful words for sure. I think this world should be in a forever state of Sunday Mornings! Don't chu agree?! (smiles)
Well while I'm relaxing and taking in some rays let's present ♔Enigma Apparel♔ Briella Set an exclusive @ Hash in Anniversary which began July16th and ends July 30th. It's a cute happy inspiring string bikini set with a hud loaded full of six bright happy summer inspired patterns. You have the option also of changing the strings to your liking with another set of six colors. So you have some time left to check out the Hash in Anniversary Event, I have provided your transportation to the left of my post. Please Enjoy!
Well I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Genus~Maitreya

Hair: Sintiklia - Bahati Fitted - Browns
Appearance: amara beauty Brielle Fair skin & P.S shape
Cosmetics: Alchemist Filler Effects Genus lipstick applier
Accessories: Neutra itsawrap 1.3 (headscarf/sunglasses), Belle Epoque {Olga Earrings}, -Secrets- Martina Belly Piercing - Black, : CULT : ROU rings

No comments:

Post a Comment