Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

A long and happy life

"Rules for happiness: Something to do, someone to love, something to hope for."
Immanuel Kant

A great quote and something we all should strive to achieve. Welcome my lovely readers! With this post I share a fantastic and detailed designed full sleeves tatt brought to you by -The Acid Bath-, it's one of their many new releases named Kishi and it comes fresh and aged (I used aged in my photo) applied as BoM and Maitreya. As this beautifully designed tattoo means I wish you a long and happy (Second) life! You will find taxi service to -The Acid Bath- to the left of my post.
Well I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Maitreya~Catwa

Hair: Analog Dog - Kama & Draculina Headdress Black
Cosmetics: VAIN - Lustful eyes - Mania, [KRR] Bloodstained lips applier, [M]A.C. [D]ESIGN & Scar [Face] [Omega]
Attire: *OA-MEO*=Lisha= Top & Slip
Accessories: [VEX] Diamond Studs, Draculina choker Blue, : CULT : ROU rings set - Gold
Pose: Cam on Me Single Pose -Chaired-

No comments:

Post a Comment