Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Move to my music

When life is a challenge take a chance to move your feet and dance dance dance! I say greetings to you my fantastical readers! In honor of Up Sweets ♔Enigma Apparel♔ presents their exclusive design Amora Set. This sweet and innocently flirtatious ruffle mini with it's cinched waist comes as a complete set with a pair of classic white pumps and adorable bunny earrings. The dress is in shapes for Maitreya, Physique, Venus, Isis, Freya, and Hourglass with a six pattern option hud. The pumps are for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza. Sweet Up started July 1st and runs until July 15th, you will find taxi service to the right of my post. Please, I suggest to you as a way to escape from some of those every day challenges, just dance your cares away even if it's only for a moment!
Well I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~ Genus~Maitreya

Hair: {Limerence} Camila
Appearance: Genus // Azalea Ebony & Shape
Cosmetics: Neutra+Alchemist Choco Ice Pallet ~ Genus & BoM applier


No comments:

Post a Comment