Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Serving up Purpose

"A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving it's purpose without obstructing the view" ~ Sophia Lauren     
Yasss, okay gurlfriend! I love it! How yaw, my collective readers?! Welcome to my post because I have such a dress to present to you, Enigma Apparel's Lilith Set an exclusive for The Darkness Event. This hot to trot mini dress comes complete and ready to wear, it includes the dress that has a six color option hud, the paten leather pumps and a gold studded choker. The dress is in sizes for Maitreya, Legacy, Isis, Alice, Physique, Hourglass, and Freya. The pumps are Maitreya, Legacy, Belleza, and Slink fitted. The Darkness Event began July 5th and runs until July 28th...there is still time to grab your own Lilith Set! Catch the taxi I have waiting on you to the left of my post!
Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: S.E Reflect Mesh Bun v.03 & S.E Hairbase
Pose: ::WetCat:: 'Shades' sunglasses pose set [Bento]

No comments:

Post a Comment