Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

An expression of Me

Is to show my confidence in my style. I love an outfit that shows a flair of opulence and charisma, with a quiet taste of sexiness, add the right accessories and everyone will notice the confident woman (or man) that you are!
Welcome my much appreciated readers to my post. I have for you a stylishly classic outfit by MI.CO called Kirsten Off Shoulder Romper. It has that tasteful business look with just the right amount of sexiness with it's off the shoulders design and smartly creative hip hugging sash. It is fitted for Belleza (Freya/Isis/Venus), Ocacin, Maitreya, Slink (Hourglass/Physique), Tonic (Curvy/Fine), and Voluptuous. There is also a 20 color hud giving you the options of choices for the romper & the sash. Please take the taxi I have provided for you to the left of my post to pick up your Kirsten Off Shoulder Romper and show off your expressions with confidence!
Well I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: [NYNE] 'Straighty'
Cosmetics: amara beauty The Matte Lipstick Palette
Accessories: BONDI. The Dude Hat. Cloth, KUNGLERS Anais necklace - SLB17Gift, Pink Charcoal - Keep-it - Black (purse), and Seniha. Anbel shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment