Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

I Choose...

She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished
how beautiful it was that she always chose herself  ~Tyler Kent White

Hmmm....is this myself? I really can't say at this point but I was inspired by N.Kolour's new Charismatic 2 Nail Applier an exclusive design for Gems by Unik Event.  Charismatic 2 has 5 diamond prism colors to choose from and are compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista, and Omega nails. Gems by Unik Event is a jewelry and accessory event that opened July 22nd and will end August 12th.  Now, I should feed my little friend before he decides to nibble on me! A taxi awaits you on the left of this post to Unik, please enjoy!
Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Slink

Hair: Just Magnetized S.E FNTY Hairbase
Appearance: .euphoric ~ Anastacia Beauty Set ~ eyes
Cosmetics: -POEMA- Ixchel eyeshadow palette & ~Shiny Stuffs~ Delicious Lips applier
Attire: +Psyco Barbie+ Latex Dress/Skirt panel - Black
Accessories: Wicca's Wardrobe Akasha headpiece [Spookzilla] & Sweet Thing Remnants of Enemies (Dark) necklace & : CULT : ROU rings


No comments:

Post a Comment