Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 27, 2020

I'm my own soulmate

I get flowers every Sunday, Imma marry me one day! I know how to love me. I know that I'm always gonna hold me down.  ~ Lizzo - Soulmate (loosely quoted)
Yass hunti! My personal song! I'm willing to share though. We all must know how to love ourselves and give to ourselves everyday! So I'm having my own wedding in my own way (smiles).
Let's start off with -The Acid Bath- this is a new release which is a full body tattoo front and back named Evitheis. It comes as a Maitreya hud and a BoM applier in an aged and fresh look (I am pictured with the aged). Next is Alchemist with an awesome cosmetic set named Cry Baby. It's packed full with six bold lipsticks and three seductive eyeshadows. Cry Baby comes as a Genus and BoM hud applier. I've got to plan my honeymoon now so please take the taxis I have provided for you to each respective creators main store and enjoy!
Well I hope that you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Genus~Maitreya

Hair: ICONIC : HF:Katherin : Total Styler
Appearance: amara beauty Brielle Fair skin, AG. Sahara eyes (gift) & P.Shape
Accessories: Be Mine Headband & Moon Collar - white, B(u)Y Me. Jana Studs. gold earrings, and Shante Fatpack Heels
Pose: Garden Center Simona: Bouquet of Roses in hand, white _K006_6

No comments:

Post a Comment