Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 12, 2020

A stop along the way

I bid you hello & welcome my great readers! I hope you have a calm and peaceful Sunday. I love to take my weekends inworld of SL to attend the weekend sales events and to search out lush and beautiful scenic spots. I like to sit and look around while listening to some uplifting mood music. So this early Sunday morning I have found another great spot to stop along the way! Moonhaven The Havens was my quiet place for this beautiful Sunday morning. I've been here before but I never grow tired of is quite beauty. A great place!
Well I move on to my post presentation: MI.CO who has a fabulous new exclusive design for this months Swank Event called Tiffany Romper Mega Pack, it's a cool form fitting outfit that allows easy movement and can be dressed up or as a casual look. It comes with a mega color hud of twenty patterns and twenty solid colors to choose from. Tiffany fits shapes for Legacy, Maitreya, Slink (Hourglass/Physique), and Belleza (Isis/Venus/Freya). This months Swank Event which started July 7th will run until July 31st (please find your personal taxi to the left) and please do get out and enjoy!
Well I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Maitreya~Catwa

Hair: Analog Dog - Kama & Sintiklia Mesh hair base 1 v1
Cosmetics: Zibska Leesa lips [PP February 2018] & Thirteen eye makeup
Accessories: DeadDollz The Art of Tease Top Hat, AtaMe Organic jewelry set - Grunge White *Armbands*, ^^Swallow^^ Shiny Rings, and Scandalize.Tais. High Heels w/socks
Pose: .::Lovely::. Glamor Couch Pose



No comments:

Post a Comment