Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 23, 2020

I control my shine

When there is no one to lift me up. No one to believe in me. Not one person to make me happy. I will, because I believe in myself. I am unapologetically a beautiful Nubian Queen and so my light will always shine from the inside out. ~My Mantra~
Hello & welcome my auspicious readers to my post. There is nothing like feeling and knowing your beauty and worth but don't get it twisted gurls, those beauty aids, gotta have em! 
Today I present to you three that I have in my arsenial! Neutra's cool and highly sharp Cine Full Pack 8 Colors Eyeglasses (I'm wearing Silver Clear) which comes with an easy to use resizer hud. Next is Alchemist Choco Lip Fudge lipstick applier for Genus that has 3 luscious light to dark shades of chocolate matte colors (I have on the darkest shade). Then completing this beauty look is N.Kolour's Floating Stars Nail Applier with 5 fun pastel shades of stars that are compatible with Slink, Vista, Omega, and Maitreya nails. 
Always always know your worth and your worth every beautiful accessory that you decide to wear! You will find taxi service to Neutra X Alchemist and N.Kolour located to the right of my post.
Well I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Genus~Maitreya

Hair: Vanity Hair:: Beat Box - All Browns Pack
Attire: *Vanilla Bae* Yves Dress - Mini Ombre Pack
Accessories: [VEX] Diamond Stud V1 earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment