Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 3, 2020

Happy Independence Day

Good evening my SL people on this day before the 4th of July celebrations. I am party ready and waiting. I love the colors of my homeland and I am looking forward to club hopping to see the creative outfits people put together! The one pictured above is one of many I have and I do plan on having many wardrobe changes as I drop in (literally) at several different clubs and one of my many accessories will be N.Kolour's July 4th Burst Nail Applier. This bright and happy red, white, and blue pack has 5 different patterns of 'Old Glory' to choose from and is compatible with Slink, Maitreya, Vista and Omega nails. You can find the July 4th Burst now which is completely free (yasss I said it) at N.Kolour's main store location, hurry and catch the taxi I have waiting on you to the right of my post! Have fun and Happy Independence Day!
Well I hope you have enjoyed this little piece of my world and that you will return for more pieces (smile). Until the next time....stay safe, happy and full of Second Life!

~ Credits

~Catwa~Maitreya

Hair: #CHAIN - Flore
Apparel: -Narcisse- Gigi Bikini w/wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment